Professional Training Courses delivered all over Ireland in accordance with the Safety, Health and Welfare at work Act 2005.
Hayes First Aid are an OFAAA registered training company providing professional certified compliance training for the workplace, members of the faculty of the Academy of Emergency Care in Cork University Hospital and offer QQI & Phecc certified courses.
We also monitor your training certificates to ensure these don’t lapse which can result in unnecessary expensive time consuming retraining.
Here are some of our most popular training courses provided:
First Aid Courses
- OFA - Occupational first aid training (3 days)
- OFA Refresher - Occupational first aid refresher training (1 day)
- Emergency first aid & Basic Life Support (1 day)
- Sport first aid for teams (1 day)
- CFR - Community First Responder (1 day)
- CFRA - Community First Responder advanced (1 day)
Fire Training Courses
- Fire Marshall training
- Fire Extinguisher training
- Fire Drill & Evacuation training
Safety Training Courses
- ERT – Emergency response team training
- Patient handling
- Manual Handling
- Work at height
- Confined Space Training
- Breathing Apparatus Training
To book your onsite training or get a quotation and discuss your requirements further, please contact us on 069-66006, 01-5079900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hayes first aid are the single source solution for all your workplace training needs.
There are no products to list in this category.